Thursday, June 27, 2013

15% off at Feelunique

So this morning I woke up to a delightful email: 15% off everything at Feelunique.com! If you don't know this site yet I suggest you go take a look. They have free worldwide delivery and the prices on most products are half price of what they are in Denmark - even cheaper when they do offers like right now! So in case you don't know about the site and don't get their newsletters, the code is SUMMER15 - but hurry, it's 4 days only.

Here are a few things I'm thinking about getting:

As you can see it's mostly hair and body products on my wishlist. I've almost used up my 60ml bottle of Bio-Oil (did a review here) and I really like it a lot so I think I'll use this opportunity to buy the 200ml one. The mascara is the Maybelline Rocket Mascara which I've been wanting to try for a while now, and speaking of which, I was thinking of doing a post on high vs. low end mascaras - what do you think? 

I hope you're having a great day and happy shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment