Saturday, May 4, 2013

Workout outfit inspiration

Happy Friday everyone!
It seems like it's going to be 18 degrees here in Copenhagen today, so right now I'm as happy as can be :)
The good weather also keeps me highly motivated about the whole working out thing, so I decided to do another post about it, I hope you don't mind ;)

To me, good sport clothing has been a big help in motivating me to get off that couch, so I thought I'd share some pieces with you guys today.


I own some of these pieces myself and I think it's great to know that I'm wearing proper workout clothing when I break a sweat.
Thank you for reading and have a great weekend.


What do you think of these pieces?

6 comments:

  1. I definitely need to get some new workout clothes! I quite fancy some cute Nike vests in bright colours.

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three quarter length leggings and a Stella McCartney Adidas top is my outfit of choice most days. I'd love to wear that white vest top above but I think I'd feel a little self-conscious in my gym! :)
    Caroline x
    www.cocktailsandcaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way. But of course it's important to wear a sports bra when working out, and I have this one in black and I think it's great! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've recently started working out and I must say my outfits are far from cute or cool.. they tend to be my old sports team t-shirts and some lycra shorts! definitely need to up my game!

    Teffy || Teffys Perks Blog



    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love bright colors, especially for spring and summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun hunting for outfits and lots of luck with working out! xx

    ReplyDelete