Thursday, May 9, 2013

The chip sandwich

A few days ago a good friend of mine passed on this incredibly, delicious sandwich recipe to me and I just knew I had to share it here. When she told me that the trick is to put chips in the sandwiches I was completely flabbergasted.. You put what in what? I had never heard of that combination before and to be honest I was a bit skeptical to say the least! However, after my first bite, I was completely sold. It gives a really good taste and crunchy feel compared to the traditional sandwich. The next day I went ahead and made my own version which I think turned out pretty well.

chips chicken sandwich food lunch

It's super easy to make, perfect for lunch or when you're just feeling like grabbing a quick bite to eat.

Ok, if you want to try it out, here's what you'll need for 1 sandwich:
2 slices of bread
Lettuce
Tomato
Mozzarella
Chicken breast (sliced)
Cucumber
Chips (I think Chili Tortilla are the best, but Sour Cream & Onion are good too!)
Chili sauce

chips chicken sandwich food lunch

All you need to do is to slice the tomato, mozzarella and cucumber and add all the ingredients on a slice of bread. Add some delicious chili sauce on top and another slice of bread and you're done! Easy peasy and super yummy!


Thank you for reading, and if you're going to try it out, let me know how it went and if you liked it :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog layout - how did you get your tabs the way they are and how did you get the easy follow buttons??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nichola. Thank you for the kind words :) The follow buttons are from addthis.com and if by tabs you mean the pages at the top, there's a great tutorial here: http://www.bloggercandy.com/2011/09/want-to-center-your-blogger-pages-links.html

    Hope that helped :) xx

    ReplyDelete