Sunday, May 26, 2013

Rainy Sunday


Hi everyone. I hope you have had a lovely weekend. I spent this cosy Sunday with an old friend of mine. We've known each other for some five years now but along the way we kind of lost touch in high school as we were discovering ourselves and finding out who we are and who we want to be. We met up today and I'm grateful that we both took out the time and effort to do this because friendships are important. Real friends are hard to find and when we do succeed, we should hold on to them. I want to take the time to say thank you to my dear friend, Maria, for her kindness, friendship and for lending me her cute little elephant umbrella when I had to venture out into the pouring rain to get home.

These were my thoughts of the day on this gloomy Sunday evening. And as always, thank you for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Rainy Sundays are ALWAYS the best!


    www.carefulfeet.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emilie W. FrøylandMay 30, 2013 at 11:45 PM

    Ahh, I remember those umbrellas TOO CUTE! You look very stylish in the rain!

    www.fashionconspiracy.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, they're so adorable! Haha :) And thank you!

    ReplyDelete