Friday, May 24, 2013

Flowers

Happy Friday everyone!
Today I am a very happy girl. Not only because the sun is finally shining again after a week full of rain, but also because I got a very pleasant surprise today. I went out to pick up a package earlier today and when I got back a girl was standing outside my door holding a bouquet of flowers! I was so surprised to find out that my sweet boyfriend had sent me flowers on our anniversary because he hadn't said a word or even hinted about it. I am so happy that I got home just in that minute :)

flowers bouquet

Just as I was done unwrapping the beautiful flowers Eddie somehow managed to flip over his entire litter box, sigh.. So I had to stop admiring the flowers for a minute to go clean that up. Fingers crossed for he won't do any more damage for now, such as knocking over the vase or something ;)
Here's a little cute picture of Eddie, feeling very sorry for the mess he made.

Ed red cat kitten

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a wonderful weekend planned ahead of you.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful surprise! Xx
    yours-truly-ali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete