Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Yummy blueberry muffins

So this weekend I popped up a picture on Instagram on how I spent my Saturday baking blueberry muffins, and they turned out so good that I thought I'd share the recipe with you guys! 

blueberry muffins recipe

Okay so for 15 yummy muffins you'll need:
150g (1/2 cup) butter
150g (3/4 cup) sugar 
3 eggs
240 g (2 cups) all-purpose flour 
3 tsp baking powder
2 tsp vanilla sugar
1 dl (1/3 cup) milk
100g (4 ounces) blueberries (or how few or many you'd like!)

This recipe is really easy and it's just so delicious. I guarantee you'll be a favorite if you bring this to friends' or work. So let's begin!

Start by mixing the butter and sugar into a bowl,

blueberry muffins recipe

I like to use a knife to cut the butter up in little pieces which makes it easier to mix with the sugar.
Add the eggs one at a time while you stir and it should look like this..

blueberry muffins recipe

Now sift the flour, baking powder, and vanilla sugar in the batter. Then add milk,

blueberry muffins recipe

And last, bring on the blueberries! As you can see I used frozen ones, but of course fresh ones are fine as well :)

blueberry muffins recipe

Now all you need to do is fill up your muffin forms - paper ones, silicone (which is what I use, as I can reuse them, and they don't eat up half of my muffins like paper ones do!) or whatever you have, and pop them in the middle shelf of the oven with 200C or 390F. Bake the muffins for around 15-20 mins, and then take them out and leave to cool for a bit..

blueberry muffins recipe

.. and voilà! Yummy, delicious blueberry muffins ready to eat! (If you have roommates, be aware that several muffins might suddenly disappear mysteriously!)

3 comments:

  1. These muffins look so yummy! I'm salivating! Thanks for this recipe, I must try it sometime.. except I'm usually terrible at baking. All my cookies/cakes/muffins.. you name it, turn into sweet croutons. I always miss some sort of key ingredient or follow directions wrong *sigh*

    Christy
    Sunny with a side of...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :) I promise you these are super easy though! You can't go wrong with them! Give it a try sometime ;) xx

      Delete