Friday, April 26, 2013

Wedding Night


Usually, emails are boring.. And for me, this weekend was going to be boring as well, seeing as I had absolutely nothing planned. But then this email popped into my mailbox and suddenly I was super excited, because guess what? One of my favorite chick lit authors has a new book on the shelf, wohoo! The book is called Wedding Night and is penned by Sophie Kinsella. As I'm typing it's being transferred to my Kindle and I just know that this is going to be a good evening.

Yes, you've probably sensed it by now, but I am a self-admitted addict to chick lits, and especially every book Ms. Kinsella pens - she is such a talented writer, and actually makes me laugh out loud while reading. If you don't know of her, maybe the title Confessions of a Shopaholic will ring a bell. If it doesn't, clear your evening (yes, I am aware it's Friday), get the kettle on and start reading because you don't want to miss out on this. You can get the book here and read about her here.


Now I'm going to get comfy and get started on the book. I hope you're having a wonderful Friday evening :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment