Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Summer vacation

Crete Milan Rome collage

Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope you're all doing well and having a great week. In my last post I promised that I'd share some more about my summer vacation plans, so here they are.
Maybe you've already guessed from the pictures, but I'll be going to Crete, Milan and then Rome! It's best of both worlds - a little bit beach and a little bit city, right?
Although I've been to Milan and Rome before I was a little girl back then, so I'm very excited to be able to go back! I'm also super excited about Crete, because I've never been there before. Lots of my friends have, and it's a very popular travel destination for Danes, so I have high expectations.. haha :)

Now I'm off for a run since the weather is especially good for Danish standards, so I'll talk to you guys later! xx


Have you ever been to any of these places? Any recommendations? 

No comments:

Post a Comment