Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Philip Kingsley

Hi guys!
I hope you've all had a lovely Easter with lots of chocolate. Sadly, I spent my Easter in bed as I'm down with a cold :(

Anyway, since I'm sick I've had lots of time to debate back and forth with myself about whether or not to make this post, as this topic is a little bit sensitive to me. I've been dealing with dandruff for quite some years now, which is unfortunate, especially as I have very dark hair. And what's even more unfortunate is that dandruff is more severe in winters, which is quite long up north in Denmark.. It makes me insecure and self conscious but I know that I'm not the only one. So I've decided to share what I believe to be the best dandruff treatment with you guys, hoping that it might help some of you dealing with the same problem :)

Now, I've consulted with my doctor, tried every home treatments/remedies Google could find me, but never anything with lasting results.. Until now!
A while back I stumbled upon Philip Kingsley. I've heard nothing but good things about their products around the web and from other bloggers, and when I saw that they had a product range especially dedicated to scalp problems I decided to give it a shot. Best decision. ever. Already after the first time I used it I felt the difference. My scalp felt much better and my hair looked shiny and healthy.

These are the products that I got:

Philip Kingsley Flaky Itchy Scalp Shampoo Toner Exfoliating Scalp Mask Elasticizer
PK Flaky/Itchy Scalp Shampoo, get it here - PK Flaky/Itchy Scalp Toner, get it here
PK Exfoliating Scalp Mask, get it here - PK Elasticizer, get it here

I've been using the shampoo and scalp toner for a few weeks now and my dandruff problem is practically gone! :D It's actually going so well that soon I'm planning on putting them aside and only use them once in a while or if the problem should come back to haunt me. So at the moment I'm checking out PK's other products and I've set my eyes on the Body Building shampoo and conditioner. I'll come back to you guys on that one :)


Now I'm off to make some more tea and feel pathetic and sorry for myself ;) Have a great day! xx

2 comments:

  1. I've been researching dandruff prods and it's great to hear these are working for you. Thanks for the review x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hair Romance, feel free to spread the word on your blog so we can reach out and help people with the same problem! :) xx

      Delete