Monday, April 8, 2013

New heels

Happy Monday, everyone!
I hope you've all had a lovely weekend! I certainly did, as I kick started my weekend by doing a lil' bit of shopping - what better way to start off a weekend, right? ;)

I got myself this lovely pair of low heels,

Graceland low black heels

I've spent ages looking for a pair of black low heels and now I've found them! I just love low heels because they're so casual, subtle and non-tiring to walk around in. I'd love to be able to walk around in high heels all day, but my feet simply can't (I don't know how people and other bloggers do it, but kudos to them!) 


I found these shoes in Deichman, and I know some people aren't too fond of Graceland, as they find the brand cheap and low quality but in my experience I've only bought great quality shoes for great little prices which is my favorite combo :D I only had to give £13 for this pair and you can find them in beige here, nude here, and similiar in black here and here.

I quite like the beige ones too, so I might go check them out some time! 

I've found Graceland shoes to be true to their size. I usually use 36 (UK 3.5 / US 6) for heels which is also the size I got these in. They fit perfectly and I can't wait for the weather to get a bit warmer so I can pair these with a skirt or a dress! :)

Graceland low black heels
Graceland low black heels


If you follow me on Instagram you'll know that I spent my Saturday baking some delicious blueberry muffins.. Recipe coming soon! :)


What do you think of my new pair of low heels?

2 comments:

  1. Those heels are gorgeous..Simple and chic.......
    magnefiestaofmumbai.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute :)
    I'm so jealous of girls who can wear really high heels. I have super flat feet so I can't last more than 30 mins with high heels before the pain is unbearable haha. Low heels are the way to go!! :D

    Jenn x

    ReplyDelete