Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Motivation of the day


The weather has finally taken a turn for the better, and even though there's still some snow outside, the sun is finally shining. As you may know, I'm still down with a cold, but this morning I decided to work through it. As I'm typing this right now I'm sitting with Philip Kingsley's Elasticizer and Exfoliating Scalp Mask (which you can read about here) in my hair and googling motivational quotes after having just finished an hour's workout to Tracy Anderson's workout videos.
Yesterday I became interested in jump roping and after having found this video on YouTube. I think it's such a good way to workout and I'm definitely planning on buying myself a skipping rope soon! Although now I'm off to take a nice and relaxing shower with my shower playlist on.


I wish you all a wonderful Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, i really can't motivate myself with this bad weather over here.

    xx

    Style of Purity
    WIN A DANIEL WELLINGTON WATCH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how it feels :( But don't let the weather stop you! :) xx

      Delete