Thursday, April 18, 2013

Have you met....

Instagram? ;)

I'm sorry for being so absent lately and slacking on the blog, but the truth is that nothing interesting is happening lately, besides vacation planning for the summer (yay)! I went to a designer market with some friends last weekend, but it was so small and disappointing that I haven't really bothered to blog about it. We did go to a café afterwards where I had the best mocha cake I've ever tasted, so I tell you a little bit more about that.
Besides that I thought that some of you might not have Instagram, so I wanted to share some of the pictures here :) And if you do have and want to follow me, you can do that here.

I hope you'll have a great Thursday, maybe even an early start to your weekend? ;) Hopefully I'll be doing something interesting this weekend that I can post about!




No comments:

Post a Comment