Sunday, March 17, 2013

Q&A a day: a five year journal

If you follow me on Instagram you probably already know this great little found I talked about in my last post. It's a little diary that caught my eye while I was browsing through Amazon and it looks like this:

Q and A a Day: 5-Year Journal

I admit I'm not the journal keeping type. I've tried and tried but somehow I always stop after a week or two. It's just too much work for me. But then I found this. It's a 5 year diary, but you don't have to write a lot. There's a question for every day of the year and your job is just to answer it - for five years. The questions can be anything from personal to witty to purely random, but the point is that you'll be able to see how your mind and answers change throughout the years.


The journal itself is as big (or little) as your hand, which makes it ideal to carry around with you if you're going traveling or something. The design is really pretty with the edges being gold and the pages are of good quality. It's definitely something which is sturdy enough to use every day for 5 years - which I also have every intention of doing :) 


I definitely can't wait to get further along in this diary to see how my answers change and evolve, and it's actually something I look forward to do at the end of the day, which has never really happened before with any other journals I've tried to keep.



What do you guys think? xx



22 comments:

  1. such a nice book *_* your blog looks very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need to check this book out, it sounds like such a great thing to read over in years to come!

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too. Can't wait to see how my answers are going to change :) xx

      Delete
  3. wow i wanna get one of these for myself! lovely post (:

    http://sunsetswings.blogspot.com
    xx S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing! I need to get one for myself cuz I always like to write down whatever is on my mind! <33 Great post!

    I am running an international giveaway on my blog now and I'd love it if you enter! :)

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for telling me, I just entered. Wish me luck ;) xx

      Delete
  5. This is an amazing way to keep a journal! I think i'll buy it!! Great blog btw! Hope you visit mine!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, I'm completely in love with the concept!
      Of course I'll visit your blog :) xx

      Delete
  6. love it! Now I want one for myself too!

    http://sabina-w.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, I have to get one myself. Love the idea :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ej, hvor sjovt! Jeg var lige inde på din Blogger profil og så at du også er fra Danmark og studerer på CBS :) Måske har vi set hinanden før ;)

      Delete
  8. Hi dear!! Thank you so much for your sweetie comment!!
    I really appreciate what you said!!
    Lovely post :)
    Come back to my new post at;

    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this - considering buying for my friend who's getting married in a few weeks :) Thanks!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's such a good idea! :) Congratulations to your friend! xx

      Delete
  10. Whoa! I did a blog post on this last month as well. I guess I wasn't as original as I thought haha :P
    I absolutely love this journal though. Even though it's only a question a day, it's still hard for me to remember to write in it still though -_-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! How funny we both found it :)
      I keep mine on my nightstand so that I'll be reminded, and I've actually found myself looking forward to write in it every night! Maybe that'll help. xx

      Delete
  11. this is such a good idea i've been thinking of getting back into writing journals but i'e never ever stuck with them

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been writing on and off because I'd always forget. But since I got this I've been writing every day! It's just so easy and fun :) xx

    ReplyDelete