Tuesday, March 12, 2013

New hair, new attitude

Today I got a haircut. Quite spontaneously. I decided yesterday that I should get my hair cut as it was getting  ridiculously long and took forever to dry after a shower. Plus spring and summer is coming so I thought a change and something a bit shorter would do me good :)
So I went online and started googling. Then I remembered this bob cut Selena Gomez' had a few years back. I really loved that bob and wanted to try it out back then - but I chickened out at the hairdressers! - so I thought that now should be it!

So I basically went from this


.... to this



Quite the big change, right? I'm really liking it, and my head feels so light and my hair so bouncy.. haha :) I've never had hair this short in my entire life, so it was a bit risky of me. I must admit I was a bit unsure about how it would turn out and if it'd look good on me, but I'm really happy and satisfied!

I made a collage of some pictures of Selena's hair to share with you guys


I personally think that my hairdresser did quite well :) What do you guys think?

11 comments:

  1. This haircut looks amazing on you :)

    http://kimbo95x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... just found out about you blog :)
    I love a long hair ... I've never had my hair that short...but it looks beautiful on you .. cutie !
    xoxo
    Mari
    bonitiful.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've never had it this short either, so it's quite new to me ;) xx

      Delete
  3. Love your hair! What camera do you own? xx
    http://www.lovethesister.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I have a Samsung NX1000. You can find it here. I absolutely love it!
      Oh, by the way. I remember you mentioning elf's expensive shipping, and I just got an email from them today about free shipping! Just use the code 160325 at check out (minimun spending £15)
      Have fun! xx

      Delete
  4. Thank you for replying so quickly! I will go and have a check them, thanks! xx

    ReplyDelete