Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My newest obsession

Confession time! My newest obsession is... Suits! Okay, not exactly suits as suits guys wear - that too, yum! - but Suits as the tv show. I admit that I'm exceptionally prone to become addicted and this time's sadly no exception.. And two weeks before my exams, this is a story not ending well!

Last year I died a bit inside when Gossip Girl ended *sniff* but I'm happy to announce that I've moved on now and found Suits!
I swear that I follow way too many shows - although I have cut them down quite a lot! - but they're all sooo good (and addictive) so I thought I'd sum up my favorite tv shows that I'm currently watching/following in case you guys are looking for a good show!

If you're interested just click on the pictures and it'll take you to the good old IMDB :)




I basically watch these shows religiously every week except for Suits which I've just found. Definitely give these shows a try if you're looking for something - I promise you won't be disappointed!

Oh, and I thought I should add a picture of someone who's (almost) as addicted as me ;)


Do you guys watch any of these shows or are there even better shows out there? If so then do leave me a comment and share! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment