Saturday, March 9, 2013

My Amazon haul

A few days ago I wrote about my morning shopping - which really was a mood booster ;) - and if you follow me on Instagram you would already know that my products arrived yesterday, yay!
The service and shipping was quite fast as the package arrived two days after dispatch. Considering it was shipped from the UK to Denmark, I'm really pleased.

As I wrote in my earlier post, this was my first time shopping clothes from Amazon so I was a bit nervous about size and quality, but everything turned out just fine! The sizes fit perfectly and the quality is as expected. The clothess didn't differ from the pictures (which is often the case) as you can see down below, so I'm really happy about that.


I wore the white one today and I'm really liking it. The detailing on the back is gorgeous!
Bottom line is that I'm really satisfied and will definitely be buying more clothes from Amazon in the future :)


I hope you're all having a great weekend so far! xx

5 comments:

  1. Omg, I didn't know amazon sold clothes! Definitely going to check that out now haha. You have a lovely blog by the way, just followed! :)

    Kim xx

    http://kimbo95x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you!! That really means a lot to me :) I hope you'll have fun browsing through the clothes on Amazon, I can spend hours just doing that, haha :)

      Delete
  2. Such a nice blog! You have great style! Totally love it!
    Maybe you want to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? Check my blog and let me know! I would love it!
    http://velvetavenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So nice of you :) I'll be checking your blog out. xx

      Delete
  3. Love the blue T ... supper cool :)

    ReplyDelete