Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Morning shopping


Good morning everyone! I'm really happy this morning, because I started out my day by doing a little bit of online shopping :)

I got this email this morning from Amazon with a 20% discount code and I couldn't resist checking it out! I've never ordered clothes from Amazon before so I'm a little bit worried about the quality and size, but I think it should be fine. I'll post an update on it when they arrive :)

This is what I got:

 
 

I really like details on the back and these definitely caught my eye :)

Go check it out if you're interested and the code for the 20% discount is KNITS4ME, which is valid until 15 March.


Now I'm off for a lecture and then some quality time with a friend of mine! I hope you'll all have a fantastic day! xx

2 comments:

  1. I love the detailing on the back of the white one, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I really can't wait for them to arrive.. haha

      Delete