Sunday, March 3, 2013

My chicken curry recipe

Hi all! I hope you're having a wonderful Sunday. The sun's been shining all day here in Denmark so I'm as happy as can be :)

Tonight I cooked a delicious chicken curry so I thought I'd share the recipe with you guys! Chicken curry is one of my favorite dishes and I always love how colorful it looks :)


The dish will take approximately 20 minutes to prepare and all you need is:
300 g chicken
Curry cooking sauce OR curry paste and coconut milk
Vegetables of your own choice (my favorite combos are pineapple and paprika or broccoli, carrots and paprika)
Rice

Start by cooking the rice and then move on to prepare the chicken and vegetables. Otherwise you'll end up with a finished dish but no rice! (did that once, whoops)


When you're done with that, heat up a pan and throw in some oil. Add the chicken and wait for it to turn golden.


When it's almost done pour in the curry sauce/paste with coconut milk (as much or little as you want, depending on how saucy you like it) and add the veggies.


Let it cook for a few minutes and voila, ready to eat! Simple, easy and delicious - what more could you ask for? ;)


Let me know if you'll be trying it out, I'd love to hear what you think!

2 comments:

  1. that looks delicious!!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum yum, that looks delicious and really healthy which is always a bonus :)

    Rachel @ AMomentInTime.
    xo

    ReplyDelete