Monday, February 18, 2013

Review: the best tweezers ever

I have always found tweezers to be one of the most crucial beauty tools to have, but unfortunately, they are also some of the hardest to find a good pair of. I've lost count of how much money I've spent on tweezers that either can't get a hold of the hair or just break them right off instead of pulling the roots with them.
I've found that price doesn't always reflect the quality when it comes to tweezers, which these tweezers from Eyes lips face will definitely prove. Priced at only £1.50 - yes, you read that right - these are truly the best tweezers I have and will ever use. 


tweezer eyes lips face
I must admit that I was a bit sceptical at first, taking all my never-used-again tweezers hidden away in a corner somewhere into consideration, but this thing really exceeded all my exceptations and more - plus the price just makes it a bargain!
These magnificent tweezers will pick up any, and I mean any, unwanted hair that you'd like to get rid off. Hell, I've even experienced it being able to pluck out hair I didn't even knew existed yet.

tweezer eyes lips face
I would definitely recommend anyone to try these tweezers, even if you believe that you've already found the best one, because trust me, you'll be pleasantly surprised! You can find these tweezers here.

Tell me what you think and if you know of even better tweezers! xx



2 comments:

  1. Love elf, although their shipping is quite expensive :(
    Love your blog xxx
    http://www.lovethesister.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true :( but if you receive their newsletter they often have campaigns and promotions with free shipping or other good deals so that the shipping becomes reasonable :)
      And thanks for the lovely words about my blog, I really appreciate it! xx

      Delete