Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Dinner at Jensen's Bøfhus

Last Friday when I met up with the three Korean girls I promised them that I'd introduce them to Jensen's Bøfhus, which is one of my favorite steakhouses here in Copenhagen!  The food is lovely and prices are low, so definitely good value for your money. The restaurant has a great atmosphere and the unlimited fries and sauce really brings it home for me! I went there last night with the girls and I always look that much forward to the food there that I starve myself all day.. It's really bad as I always end up eating way too much and feeling really uncomfortable afterwards, but it never stops me anyway. And of course I brought my beloved camera with me, so I thought I'd share a few pictures if you guys :)




The girls all got spareribs which is always a good choice and Jensen's Bøfhus is actually quite famous for making good ones!



I usually always go for steak and yesterday was no different. I got the Jensen's Favoritbøf with a nice whiskeysauce. I of course got a refill on both fries and sauce as usual ;)



And after the delicious dinner it was time for dessert - because you can always eat dessert, right? We talked about it and agreed that everyone has a second tummy that's just reserved for dessert and magically appears when the word 'dessert' is mentioned!
I always go for the all you can eat soft ice which is so, so good! 



Across from me a beautiful and tasty chocolate mousse was served.


I'm so fond of this steakhouse that I recommend it to every foreigner I meet, so yes, if you'll be coming to visit Copenhagen, make sure to pay this restaurant a visit! :)
They have a few around Copenhagen and some outside the city as well. You can take a look at their website here. Just be sure to make a reservation beforehand as it can get quite busy sometimes, and nothing ruins a dinner night like a 30 min wait. 


I hope you're all having a wonderful evening :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely, comforting meal!

    What I would do right now to be able to eat a massive plate of spare ribs with chips. Ah, delicious!!

    Hope you are well, take care :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really, really was! :)
      I went to check out your blog - which by the way was amazing - and it seems like you're also really fond of food! So if you ever come to visit Copenhagen do make sure to vist that restaurant! :)

      Delete