Saturday, February 23, 2013

Burritos and girls' night

Last night I went to some friends' dorm where we made some delicious French onion soup and burritos! I met up with three Korean exchange students from my university who'd - to my surprise - chosen to study abroad in Denmark. Yes, crazy, right?
Anyway, we had a great night with tons of fun and I of course took my new camera with me, so I thought I'd share some pictures with you guys!


Cooking the soup and meat

A photo of me


Lookin' good, right?


And there you have it! Doesn't it make you all hungry for burritos now? ;) If yes, then read on and I'll share the recipe down below.

To satisfy 4 tummies you'll need:
4 - 5 wraps (the big ones!)  
400-500 g of ground beef
Burrito/taco seasoning
1 - 2 onions (depending on how big of an onion lover you are)
Cheese
Corn and any other vegetables of your choice (personally, I like carrots and peppers thrown in there too!)

Begin with turning on the oven and then start on preparing the meat. Throw in some onions and add the seasoning mix when the meat is nearly finished. Cook for a few minutes and start on the wraps.
Warm the wraps on both sides on a pan. When they're done fill them with meat, cheese and all your vegetables. Wrap them up and put them in the oven for a few minutes so they turn all crispy and voila - you're done!

Tip: if the burritos won't stay wrapped in the oven you can do as we did and cut a strip of baking paper and wrap it around them


What are your plans for the weekend? Going to try the burritos? 

No comments:

Post a Comment